Muscle Spasmss

I went to the doctor about 3 or 4 weeks ago over having muscle spasms. I have muscle spasms all over my body everyday. They gave me muscle relaxers but they just aren’t working. At first I was petrified that I potentially had ALS. Now I’m down the rabbit hole of having MS and I’m just not sure. I was having like a pricking and burning sensation in my leg that has now gone away after a week. I don’t know if I was making myself feel that or what. Currently my main symptom is just muscle spasms and twitching that I just can’t seem to get rid of. They did a full blood work up and everything came back normal. They don’t seem concerned at all but here I am freaking out. I have noticed I am starting to get headaches more frequently the past few days. I did miss 2 weeks or work when all of this started cause I was just petrified of everything. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi paul welcome… tbh try not to get to stressed out .and see if you can go talk to your GP again … for some more advice and reassurance… if its worrying you .

It’s important to communicate your concerns with your doctor, as they can provide further evaluation and guidance on managing your muscle spasms and symptoms.