Vitamin B12, ACV, D3 & a good stew

Taken a liking to pickled beetroot, with honey, Apple Cider Vinegar & extra servings of garlic. I’ve always eaten quite healthy foods, but this MS has driven me to test anything that gives health a boost. Keep active & hydrated folks. I think MS can be beaten by foods eaten.

i admire your philosophy on food terry.

keep on trying new stuff and letting us know what works.

We have to do something. I don’t drink, yet I’m accused of being an alcoholic. My stutters & shakes are said to be fake. I’m told I can’t work, yet people keep asking me for money. I dare not even go to doctors in case they try & blame it on something else. I’m starting to feel at home in this catch 22 situation. I’ve inquired about the OGO self balancing scooter from New Zealand. It’s great how it’s an all terrain piece of kit & so compact I could put it in the boot of my small car. Very appealing indeed. Not available in the UK just yet.

The scooter sounds good Terry. I had to laugh at your previous post all of that garlic will keep the vampires away and maybe the scroungers too Michelle and Frazer xx

The jars of beetroot juice in my fridge & medicle introvenus feed bags are good. I could even start to sleep in a coffin. The heavy duty screw hook eyes, for a hammock in my ceiling, to use in the summer. Could be my upside down sleeping arrangement. Those who said I would be dead in two years after I was diagnosed, have dissapeared, with a few squid. So called friends! Who needs them? They witnessed how bad I was & made fun. Claiming I just wanted time off work. Then when I couldn’t walk, say I’m lazy. Telling me to vote conservative & go to University. Apparently those who cheated at school, are who we should all thank. I need sleep…