Have had ms since I was 17. No significance relapses since 2012. Had a scan last year that showed progression and repeat scan 6 months later showed further progression of lesions on brain. Am currently on Gilenya. Consultant would like me to switch to Tysabri but I'm absolutely terrified as he's explained that I run the risk of a significant relapse coming off Gilenya. I'm 29 and scared.
Do I need to tell work?
How am I supposed to make a decision like this? My options seem terrible.
My dad wae diagnosed with oesophagus cancer this summer. I've been under a lot of stress with thT alongside the pandemic and a house move. Do you think there's any way I can reverse this? He is willing to let me stay on Gilenya and rescan me in January and take it from there (ie change me if things have progressed again but chat if they havent)
Any help would be great. I feel frightened and alone...don't want to burden my boyfriend or family with how I'm feeling x